Monday, November 29, 2010

Aaaahhhhhh....

Do you ever feel like that? Ahhhhh.....

I know I do. Sometimes I just want to scream, thinking I might just feel relieved if I scream loud enough!

The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is insane around here. Basketball practice, Basketball games, Choir practices, late night Choir performances, shopping, preparing for the holiday, decorating for the holiday, etc... Don't get me wrong, individually, I love each of these things...it's just that, combined, they make me crazy! And, Thanksgiving break is over...so welcome to the madness I call my life and eventhough it is insane, I love it!

On another note...my family is NOT a morning family. We stay up really late and sleep in really late! So, all week this week, we were up until at least midnight...most nights later. And we didn't usually get up until noon. My kind of week! So, last night, I put Cami to bed at 9pm. I was thinking I was off the hook, because she actually went to sleep relatively easy. BUT THEN, 5:00AM...my lovely daughter was WIDE AWAKE!! "Mommy, I'm hungry". Are you kidding? Really? Do you have any idea what time it is? Oh my goodness! So, I've been up since 5am and I've been a zombie for a couple hours now. I'm thinking this is what jet lag feels like?

On the teen-front...oh my goodness. I didn't think it was seriously possible to transform a kid. Raging hormones, entitlement issues, defiance...you name it, we're there! I sure love my baby boy...that's all I have to say about that!

My newest countdown...19 days till Christmas vacation...in South Padre!!

No comments:

Post a Comment